Participation in the Better Business Partnership is free for small to medium sized businesses located in Ku-ring-gai, Lane Cove, North Sydney and Willoughby City Council areas.
You can save money.
By taking part in the project we can help you to reduce your energy and water bills. You may even be able to find new uses for your business waste.
You can receive promotion and recognition.
The Better Business Partnership promotes and recognises the businesses involved in the Partnership. Your business can be featured on the website and in other communications.
You receive face to face support.
Joining the Better Business Partnership offers:
- A dedicated project officer to assist each business at every stage of the project
- A sustainability overview of each business
- An onsite energy and water assessment
- An action plan including measures that you can implement to save energy, water and waste
- An action plan for additional elements of transport, purchasing, community involvement and staff engagement
- Help to implement the recommended measures
- Assistance in accessing available funding
- Educational resources and sustainability information
To join the Better Business Partnership either fill out the online form or call the Project office on 9777 7516
*Mandatory Fields. Council will collect, store, access, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with its obligations under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998